DISCOVER OUR FACILITIES
The British School of Aragon is located to the south of Zaragoza, opposite the town of Cuarte de Huerva, in a natural environment strategically connected by the Z40 and the A-23 (Mudéjar Highway). Its entire perimeter is surrounded by natural vegetation and it is very sunny, with no industrial or commercial buildings, creating a climate of peace and quiet that is very suitable for academic work.
Our centre has comfortable and modern facilities in a natural environment of 50.000m2.
The school consists of a building for Infant Education, another for Primary and Secondary Education and another for Baccalaureate, with a total of 10,000 m2 of built area.
We have our own dining room and kitchen for more than 350 people. Two car parks with capacity for 125 and 225 cars, as well as a car park for teachers.
British Baby: from 4 to 24 months of age. Own facilities with sensory stimulation classroom and exclusive garden.
Very spacious classrooms, with bathrooms in 2 and 3 year old classrooms.
Large multi-purpose indoor spaces for a wide range of activities.
Classrooms for Psychomotricity, Robotics and Library.
Extensive gardens and play areas. Direct contact with nature: large play areas with artificial grass and numerous playgrounds where they can develop their psychomotor skills. Direct access from the classrooms. Own spaces for 2 and 3 year olds and for 4 and 5 year olds.
Football and basketball fields.
Primary – Secondary
A benchmark facility in the field of innovation and school architecture. A new bioclimatic building that responds to our exclusive methodology focused on the acquisition of leadership skills, communication, creativity and shared knowledge.
- Makerspace with laboratories, soundproofed classroom for Music, Art, Robotics and Technology areas.
- Flexible, multi-purpose, glazed and very bright classrooms with versatile and ergonomic furniture 55″ screens for projecting.
- Video editing and radio rooms
- Staff rooms, guidance offices and other multi-purpose rooms.
- Terraces and outdoor seating
- Rest area for students and teachers
- Bioclimatic atrium for common use
The Baccalaureate building was recently built in 2012 and has large, bright classrooms for our International Baccalaureate classes, which also take part of their classes in the Primary and Secondary makerspaces.
- IB classrooms
- 350-seat assembly hall, stage and large video wall
- Teacher and meeting rooms
- 1,700 square metres of artificial turf football pitch.
- 3 regulation mini-basketball fields, one basketball field and one base football field with a total surface area of 4,000 square metres.
- Hockey training pitch
- Recreation area with benches and pine trees 1,500 square metres
- Landscaped area with 3,000 square metres pine trees
- Rugby field and open-air track for training: 3,500 sq.m.
- SPORTS PAVILION:
- 2 basketball courts (adaptable to basketball or mini-basketball)
- 1 indoor football pitch
- Curtain separating spaces
- Technical carpets for rhythmic gymnastics practice
- 2 changing rooms
- 2 basketball fields (adaptable to basketball or minibasket)
- 1 futsal field
- Space separation curtain
- Technical carpets for the practice of rhythmic gymnastics
- 2 changing rooms